Serious warmth every day.
With this much coverage, you expect this coat to be warm. What will surprise you is how light it actually is. But that's the beauty of down (and of this coat!). The higher the fill power - in this case 600 fill power - the greater insulation, so you can use less of it, eliminating excess bulk. The result is greater comfort and freedom to move without being weighed down. Coat is slightly fitted, plus has a inner drawcord waist for a more feminine shape. Finished with soft fleece inside the cuffs and pockets. 100% polyester. Machine wash. Imported.
- 600 fill power insulation provides superior warmth without bulk
- Water-repellent shell sheds rain, sleet and snow
- Curving diamond quilting on the front and back bodice
- Poofy shawl collar lends a modern edge
- Hidden zip closure with snap storm flap for added protection
- Handy two-way zipper allows venting, moving room
- Above knee length
- TEMPERATURE RATING - ?????: X¼ to +X¼ Fahrenheit. Use this as a comfort range for the type of climate you'll be wearing this Chalet Down Coat in with a typical winter wardrobe. Learn more